|The Rescuer Emergency CPAP System|
The Rescuer Emergency CPAP System was designed to offer the maximal respiratory support to patients requiring positive pressure therapy. The newest device available to EMS services, this device offers easy to apply pressure adjustment, separate inspiratory and expiratory filters and a medication port, while having the lowest oxygen consumption of any comparable device. Available in two mask styles, this affordable CPAP system offers more features than any similar disposable CPAP device.
The Rescuer Emergency CPAP System developed by BLS Systems is a state of the art non-invasive ventilator support system. Controlled airway pressure provides rapid relief for maximum patient benefit with minimal oxygen consumption.
- Low cost and completely disposable
- Highly efficient for longer cylinder life - runs from 5 Lpm
- Maximum Protection - provides filtration on inhalation AND exhalation
- Allows medication delivery
- Simple operation - adjustable PEEP
- Adjustable PEEP Valve
- Medication Port
- Anti-Suffocation Valve
- Inhalation and Exhalation Filters (3M HEPA)
- High Quality CPAP Mask with Adjustable Forehead Pads (8700, 8705)
- 360° Swivel Elbow